NOTE: The classes will be facilitated in person. You have to complete the registration process to ensure your attendance. Fee includes class manual and study materials. Additional preparation manuals are available for a fee. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of completion needed to schedule your state examination.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Need not be a US citizen or resident of Florida to apply.
- You must have a SSN and pass a background check.
- You must complete the course and pass the end of class examination.
- Night Classes are held at: 8721 SW State Rd 200, Ocala, FL
- Day and Weekend Classes are held at: 615 E. Silver Spring Blvd, Ocala FL
Fill out the form below to register for the course(s) facilitated by the Academy of Real Estate Education.